Thursday 30 September 2010

Blog update

I've been a bit silent on my own blog recently. The reason? Well it's the time of the year when

  1. Our autumn programme of workshops has been in full swing taking bookings. All my efforts have been paying off nicely with just 10 places left on 4 workshops with all the other workshops fully booked. It's been very gratifying to know that my hard work has been paying off.
  2. I've been planning the spring workshop programme which involves looking at the calendar, making a list of the print media we might want to teach in the spring and seeing how they fit into the calendar. 
  3. There then follows a period where I have to contact the guest tutors to see if they are available, check the dates we want are available for the hall hire at The Hearth, check with Rebecca that the dates I have her down for work round her other commitments  ... and she reminds me of any clashes we may have with exhibition commitments, etc.
  4. Then it's back to the calendar to make the necessary adjustments whilst at the same time beginning to write course descriptions for the website, and get the guest tutors to do the same. I
  5. And I still have to get the leaflet done.
So you can see why I have not really had a great deal of time to devote to posting here.
Hopefully things will begin to calm down soon and I'll be back more regularly again.

1 comment:

Jacqui Dodds said...

Glad to hear that you are busy and doing well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...